Saturday, May 21st, 2022
Live Seminar Via Zoom 3PM – 5PM CST
*A recording of the seminar will be made available to all enrolled writers.
Any questions about this class? Use the Chat Button (lower left) to talk with us.
Taught by Dana De Greff, author of Alterations and Words and Wonder: A Guide to Becoming a Creative Writer, this class is all about becoming a more creative writer and living a more wondrous life. Dana has taught Creative Writing classes at the University of Texas at Austin, and the University of Miami, among others.
This interactive seminar will offer insight into how to cultivate a writing practice, how to find inspiration, and several generative writing exercises to share with the group for immediate feedback (optional).
NOTE: A digital copy of Dana's book, Words and Wonder: A Guide to Becoming a Creative Writer, is included in the price of this seminar and will be emailed to you ahead of the seminar date.
TAKE THIS CLASS IF:
- You're writing or always wanted to try your hand at creative writing;
- You're feeling stuck as a creative;
- You're curious on how to infuse more delight and wonder into your writing and writing practice.
- You're finding the constraints of your current writing practice too limiting.
- You want exposure to a range of new approaches to bring to your writing practice.
- You want an expanded sense of what is possible in your work in 2022 and beyond!
YOU'LL TAKE HOME:
- A better understanding of the many ways to be a creative writer.
- Tips on how to cultivate a writing practice that works for you.
- Guided prompts, sample readings, and insightful feedback.
- A writing habit you'll look forward to each day.
ONLINE COURSE STRUCTURE:
This class will meet via Zoom on Saturday, May 21st, 2022 from 3PM - 5PM CST
Dana De Greff | Live via Zoom
May 21st, 2022 | 3PM – 5PM CST
Seminar is fully ONLINE and meets via Zoom
Instructor Dana De Greff is the author of Alterations, winner of the Rane Arroyo Chapbook Series. She has taught Creative Writing at the University of Texas at Austin, the University of Miami, Books & Books, The Loft Literary Center, Austin Bat Cave, Writing Workshops, and Writers.com. She’s the recipient of a 2021 Pushcart Prize Nomination and was selected as a finalist for the 2021 Key West Literary Seminar's Marianne Russo Award for her novel-in-progress, Everyday Mysticism. Her work has appeared in Islandia Journal, Cosmonauts Avenue, PANK, Origins Journal, and Gulf Stream Magazine, among others. Dana also works with emerging and established writers, helping them bring their books to life through creative tools, publishing insight, and mentorship, as the CEO and Founder of De Greff Writers.